Deadline to register to vote: April 6
Check your voter registration status or register to vote at votetexas.gov
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Saturday, May 6, 2023;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate
jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Hunt County Voter Administration
Greenville, TX 75401
|Monday, April 24 – Friday, April 28||8 am – 5 pm|
|Monday, May 1 – Tuesday, May 2||7 am – 7 pm|
Campbell Community Center
115 Main St.
Campbell, TX 75422
|Saturday, May 6||7 am – 7 pm|
THE ISSUANCE OF $10,300,000 SCHOOL BUILDING BONDS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION, ACQUISITION, REHABILITATION, RENOVATION, EXPANSION AND EQUIPMENT OF SCHOOL BUILDINGS IN THE DISTRICT, AND LEVYING AND IMPOSITION OF TAXES SUFFICIENT TO PAY THE PRINCIPAL OF AND INTEREST ON THE BONDS AND THE COSTS OF ANY CREDIT AGREEMENTS. THIS IS A PROPERTY TAX INCREASE.